Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day!

Corey had a snow day today! Woohoo! He got a lot done, too! He opened up an Ameritrade account for Luca. I pulled his savings account since he was making 1% in interest and we're hoping maybe putting some of his money in stocks will help with his college fund even though we know he won't need one. I'm sure he'll be getting academic, community service, leadership and sports scholarships, right? :) He already made $2.40 by the end of the day. That's probably more than he made in a quarter from the bank! Corey also put more pictures up in our house. When we put down all of our Xmas decorations we realized how empty our walls were. He's re-arranging the bonus room/playroom as I type. I'll post pics tomorrow.


Grammy bought these matching outfits for the kids and I never have been able to get a pic of them both in their outfits. They are soo cute! Olivia's hair is growing wild! I really don't know what to do with it. I tried blow drying it after her bath and it looked bigger! Good thing she has her bows - that helps tame it down a bit but she still is my cute lil honey bunny.

Corey's parents gave Corey a week of their time share as a Birthday gift. It's great because this means we can go on vacation every year! There are so many options of where we can go it can get overwhelming...what a bad problem to have? I really want to go to Punta Cana but the resort that I like is all inclusive plus the flights there aren't cheap and when you add the annual maintenance fees it all can get pricey so we're thinking to go somewhere domestic. I can't wait...I need a vacation! Corey and I used to go on a vacation every year before kids. Our last trip was in Cabo and I was 6 weeks preggars with Luca.

1 comment:

  1. We had a snow day too in Atlanta...for half an inch of snow! It was not my Friday to work anyway, so I didn't really benefit! I got married in Punta Cana! LOVE IT! That is great that his parents gave you guys a weeks vacation every year. I saw he posted on FB about where you all should go. I said Atlanta :-)

    ReplyDelete