Her Bday Party was at Graeters - yum - one of Oprah's favorite Ice Cream places and one of mine, too!
I normally don't give Luca Juice b/c of all the sugar and I'm lucky b/c he is a good fruit eater. We occasionally will give him some orange juice b/c he sees us drink it but we dilute it with some water. Well, he had 2 fruit juices today and he was lovin it!
We love Graeters and probably go every week because they have this HUGE play area that is enlcosed so this was a great place to have a party. No pics of Olivia b/c she was strapped on me in the Baby Bjorn the entire party. She did get to try a taste of Luca's strawberry ice cream and she LOVED it.
Here is Luca at his playdate climbing up the stairs to check up on Olivia - she was napping in Nicole's crib.
Sometimes I wonder if I am overly excessive on posting stuff everyday on my blog but after I watched a little clip today of something called "The gift of an ordinary day." I almost cried and realized that I am so glad that I am capturing all of these moments and will be able to reflect on these when my kids are teenagers and don't want to cuddle and give me kisses like they do now. I LOVE this age and all the love and laughter my kids bring into my life. Of course, life isn't perfect and you have your days but I guess it's what you make of it and focusing on the positive. The moral of the clip was to cherish the ordinary days with your kids because they go fast and before you know it they are off to college. I can't believe how quick 7 months and 22 months went by. Everyone told me that it goes fast and you don't believe them until it actually happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment