We finally were able to get her to wear her new tutu from Aunt JuJu and Uncle Kevin. Isn't the cutest? I can't believe she can wear 6-12m clothes now!
I couldn't believe that Ms. Olivia was sitting on Luca's car and was able to keep her balance. It's unbelievable how much she's grown - she's just getting bigger and bigger everyday!
I love this pic of her!
Luca loves to run around naked after his bath. My mom told my dad to take a pic because she thought it was hilarious. You can't see, but he was wearing Corey's basketball shoes and they were on the wrong way and he was running up and down the hallway upstairs. He stopped to take a pic for the camera. Good thing the reindeer was in the way otherwise I would have had to bleep his privates!
Once again my parents found another outfit of mine and had to have Olivia wear it. They think it's so cute to see her in my outfits when I was a baby. You can't see it but Big Bird was on it. I might have to use this for her on cold days like today.
So after some thinking I decided I can't really not make any goals for myself for 2010! I'm definitely hoping to potty train Luca this year. He turns 2 in March and they say boys are hard to potty train. We've been introducing him to the potty. He has went potty about 4 times. I would love to get him trained before summer - the sooner the better especially since we're buying 2 large boxes of diapers for both Luca and Olivia per month PLUS formula it costs us $180 a month. I know I could cut that cost by buying generic brands but I have tried the Target brand diapers w/Luca and they were just awful! Pampers is my only choice for now. Plus, I really like Enfamil formula for Olivia since it's working for her and don't want to risk changing it - I like her as a happy baby.
My other goal is to start working out. I would love to work out at least 3 times a week. Now that Olivia is 6 months old I think I'm more comfortable leaving them both at the work out daycare. I'm going to try it out for a week to see how it works. I like taking classes and most of the morning classes are around 10 which is usually around Olivia's nap so we'll have to see how that will work?
Financially, I'd love to figure out a way to make money without doing anything! Isn't that everyone's goals? I've always been financially independent and it's been really hard for me not making my own money the past couple of years. I do have some investments, I occasionally babysit for my niece and I am ALWAYS doing paid market studies. I did one the other day which all I had to do was open two cans of formula and tell them which one was easier to open and they paid me $40! It took less than 2 minutes. I have another one scheduled in 2 weeks to talk about breakfast foods and that one pays $100 for 2 hours. I also did a taste test for Wendy's and they paid me $30! If they would only know that I would probably taste test for free! I've never put money into stocks (other than 401K) and am thinking about investing some money in that. I think I would enjoy flipping houses as long as I had a good contractor but with the real estate market the way that it is I don't want to risk it yet. I think I would be good at it - especially since I've sold homes - I know what people like and have a good eye for picking out options - at least I like my taste! :)
I also want to start reading more. I don't read at all! A lot of the moms in my group have read Twilight so maybe I'll start with that. I heard it's an easy read and I haven't seen the movie so maybe I could reward myself if I read the book.
My other goal is to spend less time on the net and doing more with the kids. I'm addicted to FB and I need to limit myself to 1 hour a day on the net and that's it! I need to get the kids involved. I want to check out gymnastic and music classes. Luca seems to enjoy both. I also need to take him to Storytime at the library more often. I took him weekly before Olivia but it's so hard to take them both but I need to just figure it out. He loves storytime! I'm sure I'll have more but I'm really writing this for me. I believe you have to write down your goals so you can cross them off your list. Hopefully, I will reflect on this next year and have crossed everything off! ;)
Another goal is FOOD. I think I do a good job cooking a lot. I usually buy all organic meats - chicken, pork, and hamburger meat. What I need to start doing is looking at labels - stop buying foods with preservatives and anything with Hydrogenated oils. I would also like to start buying more organic foods. I know this will take time for one buying ALL organic is VERY expensive and you can't just throw away everything in your pantry/fridge. I just want to be more aware of the foods we eat. I would love to get a deep freezer and go to a farm and buy a half a cow that eats grass instead of corn and are free range animals. My next grocery trip I am going to buy Organic Milk and Eggs - I haven't been doing that and I need to start buying organic with ingredients that I use often - meats, milk, and eggs.
No comments:
Post a Comment