I am so happy how much Luca and Olivia are playing with eachother. Luca was about Olivia's age (7 Months) when I found out I was pregnant with her. I stopped breastfeeding Luca at 6 months old so when mother nature was a little late I didn't think anything of it - just thought I was little off b/c of breastfeeding. As I started to feel nauseous I decided maybe I should take a pregnancy test. I remember watching carefully at the pregnacy stick as the blue line was appearing. I was in total shock! Luca was actually sitting in this bouncy chair that Olivia is on and I remember thinking how am I going to do this? Have another baby so soon? We definitely wanted another baby but I am a planner and the plan was to try to have another when Luca turned two! I am so happy that my little surprise came when she did. I LOVE them being so close in age and I know that they will be best of friends growing up.

Luca started to swing Olivia on his own and would say "Wee!" which is what I do to him when I put him on the swings in the park. Olivia LOVED it and they were both giggling and laughing at each other that I had to grab my camera and capture this moment.

We had our 1st official playdate at our new house yesterday. Corey and I were a little nervous and talked about how we wouldn't have playdates at our house b/c it's so new and I have a hard time telling other peoples kids what not to do. I felt bad because I was the only one in the playgroup not hosting so I decided to try it and told everyone the rules - no food or drinks on the carpeted area. Everyone respected our rules and the playdate went great! I didn't take any pics but it was a PJ playdate so all the kids came in their pj's and I made mini quiches, coffee cake, and fruit.

No comments:
Post a Comment