Saturday, January 9, 2010

PB&J Jazz Concert

So my moms group posted an event today - the PB&J Jazz Concert for kids. I was really excited because I know Luca loves music and loves to dance and I thought he would love this event. It was in downtown Columbus at the Lincoln Theatre. It was soo packed and we arrived pretty late that we had awful seats - well, actually NO SEATS. We sat on floor on the 3rd floor when the band was on the 2nd floor so Luca had no idea what was going on other than the music in the background and the Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich, cookie and juice they give the kids. I really should look into enrolling him in some music classes.


Here he is enjoying his PB&J. I was surprised that he tried it - he normally doesn't like PB&J. He seems to like ham, salami and cheese sandwhiches. It must be the Italian in him?

Olivia seemed to enjoy listening to the music.

Olivia was jammin' to the music but Luca was more interested in people watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment