Here he is playing the piano for all the ladies.

Here is the princess castle with THREE little girls in there and here he is shutting the door for privacy!!

Poor Olivia was exhausted - her naptime is normally at 10am so she fell asleep on the drive there and wasn't so happy when we arrived. In our weekly playgroup I will just put her down in one of her playmates cribs so she will still get some rest but I didn't for this one and she just wasn't her normal happy self. She ended up taking a nap on the way home and another nap from 1:30 to 5:30! She was tired.

Here is the hostess - Sarah and her HUGE Pony that she got for Xmas! It moves it's head AND you can sit on him. I tried to get Luca to sit on it but he was afraid.

Here is Izzi - she is expecting a brother or sister in June!

Sarah is such a cute lil princess!

Here is Nicole trying out Sarah's potty in her princess outfit!

I did another Market study today - we talked about laundry detergent. They made us draw a picture of certain laundry detergents or fabric softners. It's so interesting b/c I guess I'm just used to using Era all the time that I never really pay attention to the others. I had to draw GAIN and Downy. I got Downy right b/c that is the fabric softner I used...but I just couldn't think what Gain's bottle looked like other than picturing the capital bold letters. I also did one last week and we talked about Breakfast foods. It's crazy, I made a total of $175 for 3 hours! Not bad just to tell someone my opinion and draw some pictures. I love doing these! I wish it was a permanent part-time job with that hourly rate.
I just left you a FB message about what a little stud your son is :-) I want to do market studies...how do you find out about them?
ReplyDelete