I can tell Luca really misses his nonna and nonno. He asks for them everyday. He'll either pretend shaving like my dad and will say nonno or he'll say "Deo, Deo, Deo" which my mom always says. Even though the Italian translation of Deo is God, it's kind of like saying "Oh lord help me" which is funny that Luca walks around saying that. He loves talking to them on the phone. They call probably every other day because they miss him so much they don't want Luca to forget about them since they don't live close by. I'm really sad that they won't be here for his Birthday, either will my sister and my brother might not be here, too. I guess I rely on them a lot to help and most of the time they just help without me asking! I'm not sure what I'm going to do without them and sad that they won't be here.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
The Thief Strikes Again!
I put my wallet in the office today because I was ordering supplies for Luca's Birthday Party and needed my American Express handy. The next thing I know, Luca is walking around "jingling." He took my wallet and went through it looking for change! Here's proof! What's funny is he didn't even take the cash - just the change so he could put it in his piggy bank! He's so funny! Lately, his new thing is hiding things. He likes to hide his monkey (mimmi) and then says "Mimmi?" while shrugging his shoulders. He's so funny and he knows it!


I can tell Luca really misses his nonna and nonno. He asks for them everyday. He'll either pretend shaving like my dad and will say nonno or he'll say "Deo, Deo, Deo" which my mom always says. Even though the Italian translation of Deo is God, it's kind of like saying "Oh lord help me" which is funny that Luca walks around saying that. He loves talking to them on the phone. They call probably every other day because they miss him so much they don't want Luca to forget about them since they don't live close by. I'm really sad that they won't be here for his Birthday, either will my sister and my brother might not be here, too. I guess I rely on them a lot to help and most of the time they just help without me asking! I'm not sure what I'm going to do without them and sad that they won't be here.
I can tell Luca really misses his nonna and nonno. He asks for them everyday. He'll either pretend shaving like my dad and will say nonno or he'll say "Deo, Deo, Deo" which my mom always says. Even though the Italian translation of Deo is God, it's kind of like saying "Oh lord help me" which is funny that Luca walks around saying that. He loves talking to them on the phone. They call probably every other day because they miss him so much they don't want Luca to forget about them since they don't live close by. I'm really sad that they won't be here for his Birthday, either will my sister and my brother might not be here, too. I guess I rely on them a lot to help and most of the time they just help without me asking! I'm not sure what I'm going to do without them and sad that they won't be here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment