Sunday, January 17, 2010

Have you seen this thief?

So I have another great stealing story about Luca. When Nonno was here, he would give Luca change to put into his piggy bank that he has in his room. Well, Papa also has his own little piggy bank in his closet that is his coin machine. When Corey changes his clothes he'll empty out his pockets and puts his change in the automatic coin machine that will sort all the coins. While I was getting ready in the bathroom Luca shut the Master closet door and then came out jingling. He put papa's change in his pocket. Then he said "pig" and took me to his room so I could get his pig down. It was soo funny that I let him do it to see what else he was going to do. He made several trips back and forth to his room. When he would go in our closet he would walk very slowly then as he walked through the door he would sprint to his room and put the money in his pig! I seriously don't know where he is getting all of this stealing -but he sure is good at it. We're going to have to have an intervention soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment