It looks like she's a little ballerina here.
I can never decide on which picture to post so I posted all three!
We had a wonderful surprise today, my friend, Allison from college came to visit for a short while with her 4 kids. I don't know how she does it with 4 kids! I get overwhelmed and exhausted with just 2. I can't imagine having double of what I have, Jenna was a good big sister and helper. It was nice to catch up with Allison for the short time she was here. I was so bummed that I didn't end up taking a pic. Allison's youngest, Addi, is only 2 days younger than Luca. I have a pic of them when they were babies and I was hoping to get another of them together today! I hate when I forget to take a good pic.
No comments:
Post a Comment