Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bye Bye Xmas Deco!

Today we put away all of our Xmas deco. Since we had 2 additional trees this year, Corey bought a few storage bins so we had a place to put all the xtra ornaments and lights. It took us a few hours to take down then clean up all the glitter that was everywhere. Thank Goodness my parents took the kids to the mall for 4 hours! I don't think I've ever taken them there that long. I wish they were here when we put it up! My parents took pics as they always do so I had to steal their card so I could blog it. Based on these pics and the nap they both took when they got home they obviously had a great time!


Olivia sticking her tongue out at Nonno.

Luca navigating his favorite space shuttle at Tuttle Mall.

Here they are before they left. My parents had to take a nap when they got back they were so exhausted! Apparently they were both angels. Neither of them cried the entire time. There was a clown at the mall and they each got a balloon - Olivia got a Teddy bear balloon and Luca got a poodle but by the time they brought it home it didn't look so much like it.

Corey goes back to work tomorrow and we have Olivia's 6 month check-up. Hopefully, the doc will give us the ok to get Olivia's ears pierced which we plan on doing after her appointment so she can finally wear the earrings that Uncle Leo bought her.

No comments:

Post a Comment