I'm soo happy that Corey was able to save all of our videos and pics that I thought we lost when our computer crashed a couple of months ago. Corey spent most of the day today making a back up DVD so we don't lose these precious memories of our kids. One good thing is that since I started this blog in April I have at least some small videos on here for a 3rd back up! We are prepared this time. We have it saved on our computer drive, our Free Agent drive, some on my blog and and now on DVD's. Anyway, today I realized that I didn't have any video of Olivia taking a bath so here it is and a few others if they upload! Ooops the video that I meant to download of bathtime is on the bottom.
This is how Luca dances and Olivia started to show us some moves, too!
Olivia trying to take a nap but instead she was calling for dadadada. After all that babbling she took a good 2 hour nap. :) For some reason she seems to like sleeping in the 3 O'clock position. I normally put her down in the 12' O clock position but always find her on this side of the bed. Sometimes her feet are hanging out between the crib railing and she also likes to sleep on her side, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment