Saturday, January 9, 2010

Entertainment System

So here it is....Corey's masterpiece. Nailed, screwed, glued, sanded and stained! Nice job "Cheecho".


Corey and Luca call eachother "Cheecho." My Dad and my brother call each other that. It's funny because Corey asked my Dad what does Cheecho mean? My dad told him it's just an Italian nickname. So Corey started to call Luca that, too. Now Luca calls him Papa and Cheecho. Later, my Dad told Corey that "Cheecho" it's short for Frank!


So here is our Bonus Room/Playroom. I love it b/c it's a place we can sit down and watch tv while the kids are playing and we can watch them very close.

We put the kitchen behind the couch because all the accessories that goes with kitchen usually goes everywhere and at least the mess will be behind the couch.

Luca's train table.

We have no idea where to put this thing (the casio keyborad)- it sticks out like a sore thumb. I think Corey enjoys this more than Luca, though. I think he secretly wants to be a singer/rapper. He's always jamming to some beats and making up raps for Luca. I was able to record him in action rapping to Luca "Don't touch that tree! Do you wanna go in time out?" to a rap beat. It was so funny I was peeing my pants as I was taping him.

No comments:

Post a Comment