Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Great News!!

So today we finally heard some great news from my sister and Chris! They received their letter of invitation to adopt a child/children in the Ukraine! I am soo happy for them. This has been such a long and grueling process for them but it's finally here and they will soon be parents! They are going to be such great parents. They are amazing with my children and I made sure they would get plenty of practice with diaper changes, baths, feedings, and playtime. I can't wait to finally have a niece or nephew on the Cinquemani side. Luca and Olivia are also excited because they will also be getting a girl cousin on March 19th! Aunt JuJu (Corey's Sister) is scheduled for her C-section that day. What a great month!

We are a little sad that Mary and Chris won't be able to celebrate Luca's Bday but there will many, many more Bdays for them to celebrate with us. Mary is my party planner what I am going to do with out her on Luca's Bday? Hopefully she'll come next weekend since this will be the last time we see them without kids!

Other exciting news was Corey was granted the Masters Teachers Program Award from his school. They recognized him yesterday and even though the kids and I weren't able to make it since it would be during their bed time, Luca and I surprised Papa by making him brownies to celebrate when he got home. We wanted to show Papa how proud we were of him.

Now I have to share licking the spoon, but I guess it's worth it when you look a those eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment