Saturday, January 16, 2010

Give me an O!

Okay, so it's another clapping video. It's so cute because I'll watch her practicing her claps and now she can actually hit her hands together a little bit more coordinated and you can hear it. I just want to eat her up! I was a cheerleader in high school and it would be neat if Olivia cheered, too. Corey's cousin is a competitive cheerleader, she used to watch Luca occasionally for us, she is always on ESPN when they have the competitions in Florida. She's really good. Corey would love to see Luca play Lacrosse and Football since Corey played those sports in High School and college - only if they both want to, though! We don't want to force anything they don't want to do but I'm sure we'll try to encourage it.



I love it when Luca giggles. Here is one with Corey getting him to laugh!




So, this is what we do on a Saturday night -entertain the kids by throwing balls up the stairs so they get a good laugh. They both were rolling for the longest time!


I went shopping today to FINALLY buy myself some new clothes. I bought a pair of jeans, it's been 3 years since I bought myself a pair of jeans, and my wonderful husband hemmed them for me! Yes, my husband can sew, and he can sew REALLY well. His new project is making Luca a Gortex coat out of one of his old Lax coats that he never wore! I don't know anything that Corey can't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment