By the way....this isn't the 1st time Luca stole something! One time Corey and I and Olivia went to CVS to pick up a couple of things and they have those carts that have the car in the front of the cart which Luca LOVES. As we were leaving CVS Luca snatched a bag of chips. I noticed as we were leaving the store and we returned it. I don't know where he learned these things but watch out people....he's becoming a pro!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Strawberry Thief Caught Red Handed!
Today I watched my niece, Evie. The day actually goes faster when she's here b/c Luca and Evie play so well together. It's so cute because they chase each other around the house and laugh. Evie is on a different nap schedule than Luca. She naps around 11:30 and Luca naps around 1:30 so by the time she's up I'm finished feeding Luca his lunch. Well, he hasn't had strawberries for a while and Aunt Ju Ju packed strawberries as part of Evie's lunch and he wanted them so bad! He crawled up on his high chair behind her and would grab a couple of strawberries and Evie didn't even notice. It was so funny I grabbed my camera and was able to catch him red handed! Hilarious!

By the way....this isn't the 1st time Luca stole something! One time Corey and I and Olivia went to CVS to pick up a couple of things and they have those carts that have the car in the front of the cart which Luca LOVES. As we were leaving CVS Luca snatched a bag of chips. I noticed as we were leaving the store and we returned it. I don't know where he learned these things but watch out people....he's becoming a pro!
By the way....this isn't the 1st time Luca stole something! One time Corey and I and Olivia went to CVS to pick up a couple of things and they have those carts that have the car in the front of the cart which Luca LOVES. As we were leaving CVS Luca snatched a bag of chips. I noticed as we were leaving the store and we returned it. I don't know where he learned these things but watch out people....he's becoming a pro!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aunt JuJu sent me this pic also! It's hilarious! I love it. And the bag of chips story made me think of Corey when he was little-- he took chips out of the Big Bear one time when we were with Aunt Carmen....LOL. Runs in the family.
ReplyDelete