Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Projects

Since Corey has been off work for Xmas he started a new project. Remember that TV I mentioned a few weeks ago that he purchased? Well, now that we have a TV we need an Entertainment Center to put it on. We checked one out at Target that we really liked. Corey said if it goes on sale for under $100 than it would be worth buying, otherwise he said he can just make it. Well, Corey went to Home Depot and bought all the supplies and the next day it went on sale for $99! He does impress me every time he has a project, he's quite the craftsman. I'm very happy with the final product. Good job babe! He has one more step which is the staining and he's done...I hope.


While Papa was making his masterpiece I entertained the kids. I took Luca to Graeters today to burn some energy. He's been in the house for over a week. He played so hard that he passed out in the car on the way home.

Ms. Olivia has started to hold her arms out as we pick her up. It's super cute! She has also been wiggling a lot - it looks like she's dancing!

I think we may get another visit from Nonna and Nonno. They might come for New Years Eve so Corey and I can go out and they'll watch the kids. YAY! But then I think they are going to leave after New Years to Florida. They will hopefully be back when my sister brings back her child or children (they might adopt two - just depends). Then I can't believe Mr. Luca will be 2 years old on March 6th! I have already put a deposit down on a community center at the park that is indoors where we will be having his Bday Party. Since we will be inviting a lot of his playpals I thought that would be best since it's pretty spacious. I have all these ideas for games and gift bags....I just love throwing parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment