Today I took the kids to the mall to let Luca play in the kids area with the Moms group and saw that there wasn't a line for Santa so I figured let's just try this and see. I'm hoping to go again since they both have little Santa outfits and another time with their Xmas outfits.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Santa Visit...A Success!!!
I was so nervous about both kids co-operating with Santa. Olivia is a little shy and she sometimes cries when strangers hold her or even strangers at the grocery store who try to say hi she'll get her pouty lip and start crying. I was also nervous that Luca might not co-operate but I was wrong about both of my kids! They were perfect! Luca went right up on Santa's lap and Olivia was content.
Today I took the kids to the mall to let Luca play in the kids area with the Moms group and saw that there wasn't a line for Santa so I figured let's just try this and see. I'm hoping to go again since they both have little Santa outfits and another time with their Xmas outfits.


Today I took the kids to the mall to let Luca play in the kids area with the Moms group and saw that there wasn't a line for Santa so I figured let's just try this and see. I'm hoping to go again since they both have little Santa outfits and another time with their Xmas outfits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment