Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let the Fun Begin!

Today I had Olivia try Rice Cereal for the 1st time. I was putting just a little bit in her last bottle of the night the past few weeks but today I tried feeding it to her since she will start eating veggies this week since she will be turning 6 months old! Her 6 month well check up isn't until Jan 4th! I am honestly not ready for this since I will be making all of her food. It's actually very easy I just buy all organic veggies and boil it and put in the food processor add some water then put it in ice cube trays. It's just so much easier giving her a bottle - no messy face to clean like this one here....



She didn't seem to like it at first but I just kept on feeding her. She ended up finishing her tiny bowl of rice cereal. I took a video but I'm going to guess that it won't upload since it's 2 minutes long but I'll try. Plus you can't really see the expressions on her face since my hand was in the way!


This is a perfect pic of Luca for what he has done these past couple of days! Instead of napping he has decided to take off his pants AND DIAPER! I could hear him on the monitor giggling but had no idea he was taking off his clothes. Thank GOD he didn't go potty in the crib or do anything else in there but I hope it's just a phase that passes very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment