Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

I call Olivia my Honey Bunny so Santa had to buy her a Bunny Hat w/matching gloves. She loved it!

Let's just say Luca has taken the best nap all week after playing with all of his new toys!

Luca is lovin' his new Little Tykes kitchen. Here he is mixing some ingredients together.

Luca got what he's been asking for Xmas from Santa in his stocking.... A Putball!

Santa (the one who came on Xmas Eve) also bought a nice Train table full of tracks, trains, and all the accessories! Corey was a good elf and worked on putting it all together!

Now, the Bonus Room is turning more into the Playroom!

Olivia's 2nd pair of earrings from Nonna and Nonno. Now these are also baby earrings but they have beautiful diamonds on them. I'm jealous....I want to wear them! She'll only be wearing those for special occasions.

The kids gave Uncle Chris a Columbus, Ohio T-shirt. Corey and I always make fun of Chris b/c he's one of those people who buys a T-shirt whenever he's on vacation. He's always wearing a Daytona Beach or Key West T-shirt so we had to buy him a Columbus, Ohio T-shirt to add to his collection.

Uncle Leo bought Olivia's 1st pair of earrings! It's actually pretty cool - the earrings are made for babies so she can wear it two ways. One side is pearls for her birthstone and the other side is a gold ball. Super cute! Now we have to get her ears pierced.



Zia and Uncle Chris bought the kids a ton of Gap clothes. I love that she works at Gap b/c my kids get all the cool clothes!

Nonno and Luca like to sing so they bought him a Casio keyboard and a microphone. Luca sure does love the microphone! Watch out American Idol....here comes Luca Andres!

Christmas morning was a lot of fun! Luca and Olivia were good all year that Santa spoiled them both!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. What a fun time with those kids! It makes Christmas exciting again!

    (And I have to tell you, my husband got that exact same train set that Luca got! HA! We were shopping with my parents last month and Ry got stupidly excited about the train set, so my parents went back and bought it!

    ReplyDelete