Nonna and Nonna know how much I love Luca in a suit so they bought him one for Xmas! In this suit he looks like a total gangster instead of a lawyer! Maybe it's the drill that looks like a gun? Or maybe it's just the colors of his suit that remind me of a gangster ? Either way...he's still one handsome little fella. And look at this great hair cut that Corey gave him today, too!
The kids are lovin' their visit w/ Nonno and Nonna. They've been keeping the kids entertained, that's for sure. Here's some proof!
They brought all of these fresh oranges, grapefruits and lemons from their backyard in Florida! My poor parents drove all the way to Columbus from Florida and went through a horrible snow storm. They were stuck on the highway - it took them 4 hours to make 20 miles. They ended up having to back up on the highway to get to an exit. They were in Bexley, WV and stopped at 5 gas stations with NO GAS. They also tried several hotels and they were all booked - they told them the only place to stay was at the Hospital. They spent the night in a waiting room! :(
So, this outfit that Ms. Olivia is wearing is my outfit when I was a baby. Now, keep in mind that I was born in October and Ms. Olivia was born in June! This outfit fit her just fine which means that I was a CHUNK of a baby! My dad has a pic of me with this outfit holding me this same way except it was outside at the side of our house. I will have to scan it when they bring me the pic so we can all see if Olivia takes after me or Corey. I do have to say that I don't think she looks like me even with MY outfit on from what I remember.
Luca thought this was fun to have Olivia on his shoulders!
Nonno giving both kids a Pony ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment