Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Pictures

I took the kids to get their Xmas pics. Wow! It's definitely hard to get a good picture with 2 kids especially, with an active 21 month old. Luca would not sit still. They took great individual shots of the kids but I didn't like the ones with both of them together so I figured I'd try to take some shots at home but I still didn't get a good shot. Oh well.

This was a good shot of Olivia that I took.


I was trying to tell Luca to give Olivia the gift but he started to open it, instead! AND it's not for him!! It looks like Olivia is laughing at him like "your gonna get in trouble!"

This is my best shot with both of them. It looks like Olivia has her hand on Luca's lap.


I turned on the Fireplace but it looks like Olivia's hair is on fire and even though she's smiling it kinda looks like she's screaming b/c her hair is on fire!

This one is cute.


I used Luca's suit that he wore for Olivia's baptism but I bought him a new red tie to be a little more festive - you can tell it's a young boy tie in this pic b/c it untucked and it's soo long!


I love him in a suit. I wonder if he'll become an attorney or work on Wall Street...he's so handsome in a suit! Wait...I wouldn't want him to move to NYC!

1 comment:

  1. They are SO CUTE!! I love both of their outfits. The picture of her with the hair on fire is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete