Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy 6 Months Old Olivia!

I was soo excited to get her Xmas stocking gifts in the mail today...bows, headbands, hats, and legwarmers! I couldn't wait to put it in her stockings b/c I had to see what they looked like on her. Plus, I like dressing her up for her monthly pics since I don't dress her up often and don't get good use out of her dressy clothes.

So here is a shot of the headband and clip that I bought....



I can't believe my little baby is 6 months old. It went by so incredibly fast and I can't believe in another 6 months she will be one year old!

Corey requested that I bring the kids to work today. He loves to show his two babies off to his co-workers. I think it's adorable so I brought them of course. Olivia and Luca were both little angels! I was very happy that Olivia didn't cry when everyone passed her around to hold her. SHe was soo good. I dressed Luca up as Santa and everyone thought he was adorable.

Olivia is obviously outgrowing this papasan chair - I was only able to get one good quick shot b/c she is not happy when I put her in it I think b/c she prefers to sit up but she's still cute even when she's not happy.


Here she is very unhappy. You'd think she'd be happy after all the new gifts she got today, especially those cute leg warmers! Love it!


We are now anxiously awaiting for Nonno and Nonna to get here from Florida! I love watching them with my kids - they love them so much and insist on doing everything like changing their diapers, giving them baths, feeding them. It's funny because my dad will do most of it since my mom has a bad back and it's hard for her to get them in and out of the tub or on the changing table but my dad is right by her side helping her out. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment