I was super excited to get Xmas stockings especially since I never really had Xmas stockings when I was a kid. I never had a fireplace in the house that I lived in until we moved when I was a teen but we didn't have a mantle. When we built this house I knew I wanted a fireplace even though I know we will rarely have it on...I just wanted to be able to put stockings up.
We had to take the stockings down because Luca would pull on it and I don't want the stocking holder to crack his head open since that actually happened to my friends kid and he had to get stitches. We'll just put them back up on Xmas day when they are filled with gifts.
I'm thinking Olivia will do great for her Xmas pics tomorrow! She's such a happy little girl. I'll just have to bring her boppy so she doesn't fall backwards! She is getting much better at sitting up but will still occasionally fall backwards. It must have been that chicken neck soup I ate! My mom is SOOO superstitious and made me chicken NECK soup - apparently that is supposed to make your kids strong when you are breastfeeding. I guess it worked!
Our friends, Alisha and Mike bought this cute vest for Olivia. Today was a great day for her to wear it especially since it snowed!
I had to take a pic without the flash so we could see the pretty lights!
No comments:
Post a Comment