Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Night Night!


I heart Xmas and my babies!




I know, I'm crazy. I can't stop taking pics of my kids. I just felt like when I had Luca I was enjoying my time with him and realized I didn't take as many pics as I would have liked. So now I am going picture crazy because I don't want to miss anything and I want to see the kids grow and keep all of these wonderful memories for them. I have pictures of myself when I was a kid but wished I would've had more.



I love this one of them reading a book together.

Wow, can you see Luca's tonsils? He has really big tonsils. I wonder if he will have them removed...I did when I was 4 years old.

For all you moms out there...I bought these PJ's AFTER Xmas last year for around $2-$3! I'm definitely doing it again this year. I love getting bargains - I even bought Olivia's Xmas dress which was originally $49 at Gymboree for $10! I already have my eye on a dress for her next year at Macy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment