We finally bought Luca snow pants. Well, we couldn't just find pants, this came with a coat which he didn't need but I noticed the coat was ripped and asked the people at Kohls if we could get a discount and we got it for 80% off! The coat and snow pants were only $12 total! What a steal! Plus they are a size 2 so he definitley should be able to wear them next year - I had to fold the pants they were so long!
Here's Miss Olivia staying inside with mamma but occasionally looking out the window to watch her brother and papa in the snow. She seems to love the new rug we just bought! When we bought the house they recommended that we not put a rug for 6 months b/c the hardwood will change colors but with all the snow we just really needed a new rug so here it is.
We also finally bought a picture to put above our buffet and I LOVE IT! We knew we wanted something with wine in teh picture since when we have parties we put the wine and wine glasses on the buffet. I'm so glad we found this b/c it looks great with our wall colors and was the perfect size! Now we still need to buy another picture or mirror for above the fireplace. Buying a new home is great but it takes a lot of time to fill up all the walls.
My poor baby has an ear infection in her left ear. We've noticed that she's been fussier than normal and I thought maybe she had PINK eye because she would wake up with all these crusties in her eyes even though her eyes weren't pink. I thought it was just a bacterial infection. Corey noticed that she started tugging on her left ear. I still didn't think it was an ear infection because it was totally different symptoms than what Luca had when he had an ear infection. He had a fever, runny nose, and would scream in the middle of the night or whenever we would lay him down. Olivia has been waking up at 6am the last couple of days instead of her usual 7:30-8am wake up time. I took her to the doctors this morning and she didn't seem to mind when the doctor looked in her right ear but when he touched her left one she just screamed. Corey called it and was totally right-good thing I listen to him. She's already had 2 doses of her medicine and the doc said by day 4 she should be fine. Poor baby. :( I feel bad that I didn't catch it, I just was thinking of different symptoms. I have some great pics but I can't seem to work my new 8 GB SD card that I got for Valentine's Day since my 1 GB gets filled up so quickly b/c I am camera crazy. Hopefully the SD card will work on the other computer.
I hope sweet little Olivia is feeling better...
ReplyDelete