This was right before nap time. I gave her a bath before hand and was surprised I even got a little smile - she was very tired.
Love this one of her!
She's doing much better with her ear infection and is starting to sleep longer. When she had the ear infection she was getting up at 6am but the last two days she got up between 7 and 7:30. She also does not like medicine! She's like her mommy, I hate it too so we have to hold her face and basically pour it with a syringe on the side of her mouth. I hate doing it but it will only make her better. :(
She has been able to stand as long as she has something to lean on like this toy. She's getting really close to crawling and she's definitely moving around. If I lay her down in the great room she will do an army crawl backwards. Yesterday, I put her on the carpet walked away for a couple of minutes to find her on the tile which was about 5 feet away from her!
I really don't know where the time goes during the day! Today I went to the grocery, Target, did 3 loads of laundry, dusted our room and Olivia's room, gave Olivia a bath, and I feel like the house is still a wreck and didn't get done as much as I wanted! I still need to get dinner prepared and clean up all the toys. I love being a stay at home mom but it's a lot more work than I ever imagined...I thought we were supposed to eat Bon Bons and watch soap operas?
No comments:
Post a Comment