Sunday, February 21, 2010

Balloon

For those of you who don't have kids you should appreciate the times you get to choose where you would like to go for dinner when you go out. Now that we have kids, we have to think of kid - friendly places to go. I decided I wanted to go out to eat since we cleaned the house this weekend & I didn't want to get it dirty by cooking. I really was hungry for Windchimes Chinese Restaurant which is a nicer Chinese restaurant where they use white linens. Well, that's a big no no with kids b/c they will pull the linens! So we decided to go to Red Robin even though Corey and I weren't really hungry for burgers but the kids love it. Here's Olivia so excited about the balloon they gave her while we were waiting for our table. Please note that I was not bouncing her up and down - she was so excited that she was bouncing herself! Even though I feel bloated from the "Burnin Love Burger" that I ate, knowing that my kids were happy was totally worth it. I'm definitely heading to the gym tomorrow!

1 comment: