Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Look at Dem Deers!

No that's not how Luca says it and no we are not rednecks - but I just had to put that on my title b/c that's how Corey likes to say it when he's in white trash charachter. I love that we live 7 minutes away from Downtown Columbus and we have a family of deer that are always outside of our window. I was able to take a few pics.


Luca is always looking for the deer and gets so excited when he sees them.

Do you see our mailbox? This is our driveway!

I love this clip b/c this is the only one that holds her hair up. The others are always hanging off 1 strand of hair. I should buy some more of these.

3 comments:

  1. You may want to use spell check since you mispelled a word...not so perfect are you!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. We too live right in the middle of Perrysburg, and deer regularly visit us in our back yard. I remember just a few weeks after we moved in last fall we both woke up to a weird sound. I honestly though someone was pounding on the outside of our house. We both jumped up, looked out our bedroom windows and saw at least 15 deer in our backyard! It was crazy. We've never seen as many at one time since, typically betweent 3-5 at a time now. It always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Sarah! 15 deer is a lot! We've only seen 4 at the most but they definitely do make you smile.

    ReplyDelete