He was pretending he was sleeping in this picture. I can't believe he's going to turn two soon! He's getting so big and he's getting smarter and smarter everyday. He's finally starting to put more words together. Today he said "more apple juice please."
I did a paid taste testing at Wendy's today and I got to try TWO milkshakes. They basically tasted like their Frosty. The first sample had a strong chocolate taste and the other tasted creamier. I chose the 1st sample. I have another market study on Friday about Bath and Body products. It's an hour to talk about lotions and I get $100! I love these things and I'm getting really good at qualifying for them. Anyway...when I came home from my Wendy's taste test Corey and Luca were finishing up dinner and they had the National Geographic channel on and it was about fox and wolves. Luca kept saying what sounded like "Fuck" and I asked Corey if he was swearing a lot while I was gone or something but he was trying to say FOX. It was too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment