He even laid out the tools like this himself. Corey put the extra wire shelving from our Master closet in the kids closets so they have more shelving. Luca helped as always.
He will actually put the screw driver in the screw hole.
Then he hammers it in. Maybe instead of a monkey cake for his birthday I should get him a cake shaped like a drill or some type of tool. He would love it but I already ordered his cake. Maybe next year.
We've finally joined a gym. It's been a long, long time. The last time I joined a gym was when I quit Centex Homes and took a 2 month break of not working and joined the YMCA. That was probably 4 years ago. I went 5 times last week and I loved the daycare - Luca gets excited to go b/c he has so much fun. Olivia doesn't seem to mind it. She actually fell asleep today when they put her in the swing so she got a nice little one hour nap. I also love the classes, especially the dance ones. They have great music and I feel like I'm having fun instead of working out. The Body Attack class on Mondays are hard and they are a work out but I'm hoping to lose a couple of inches around the waist since I still have some ugly baby fat that needs to go away! I also like that I can take a break from the kids for an hour - I think you need a little break for your sanity and this helps, alot. Iwill post some pics later since my camera has no more memory and I need to download all the pics and video. More to come soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment