Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ladies Night With My Old College Roomies...

My old college roomies - Erin and Kerry came to Columbus to get together. Erin, has recently been dating Jim Marion, who was a Sig at University of Toledo and he lives here in Columbus. I have a feeling I'll be seeing her much more now that she has a new boyfriend in Columbus. Our friend Angie Hagan was also planning on meeting us but her sister was going into labor right before she was about to leave so she didn't get to join us but maybe next time. Our other roomie Nikki was invited but she is pregnant with her 2nd and is ready to pop. We all met up at Jim's house for some drinks then headed out to a restaurant called Lemongrass - we had some sushi then headed out for the night!


Let me tell you that even though I typically go out once a week with my mommy friends this was a different night. Me and the mommies typically go to a restaurant and have some drinks like 1 or 2 glasses of wine and food then I'm usually home by 11. Well, we headed to some bars and came home at 1:45am which I can't remember the last time I came home that late! Even though I enjoyed every minute with my friends I came to the realization that the bar scene just isn't my scene anymore. I've been struggling to get moving all morning. We ended up going to bed at 3am and then got my morning wake up call from Luca at 8am "Mamma!".
.
The happy couple. So glad you coordinated this, Erin!

2 comments:

  1. Your friends look great. Glad you guys had a great time catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is different now with kids, there is no sleeping late or being sluggish because they will not let you be sluggish. Once in a while it is okay, but I couldn't do it often. Glad to see you got out though, we all need more than toddler talk.

    ReplyDelete