Friday, February 5, 2010

1st Snowman!

Corey came home to lots of snow today. Luca associates snow with Papa and his snow blower. He has to be out there watching his dad clear the snow from the driveway. After they cleared the driveway Papa made their very 1st snowman and of course I had to come out and get a pic of it! Olivia and I stayed warm inside and made Papa a nice salmon dinner with roasted potatoes.

Luca's jeans were soaked. I need to find some snow pants for him, poor guy.

Here he is shoveling but you can tell I took the pic from inside since you can see the screen.

Luca was so excited to see his Papa. He has learned how to take pictures on my camera and he took this shot of Corey and about 30 other shots of half of Corey's head and mostly Luca's fingers in front of the lense and the carpet. Luca also put this blanket on Corey. He always does to Corey then lays on top of him and cuddles. So cute!

Corey came back home today! He was in DC for business since Wednesday night. I guess I never mentioned this on my blog, Corey's fraternity brother, Aaron Lemieux invented a device called the PEG (Personal Energy Generator). Basically, this device can charge your cell phone, I-Pod, and any device that has a USB port by walking. They are also in the process of doing more research for a Wave Energy Generator that would be able to create electricity from the waves in a Lake or Ocean. Pretty neat stuff - Corey has been an investor and also has worked for Aaron to help with the development for the past 3 years or so, We're hoping that the PEG will go to market soon and we can start seeing some returns on our investment.

1 comment:

  1. How cute there 1st snowman. How much snow did you end up getting?

    ReplyDelete