Friday, February 5, 2010

More Snow!

I didn't want to leave out our great friends Rita and Croy. Spencer was in his car seat so we didn't get a shot of him.




We got a ton of snow today and it keeps snowing as I type!


We were invited to Nicole's Birthday Party and we even came in all this snow. We didn't want the snow to ruin her Bday plus I'm from Michigan so I'm used to the snow but it was pretty slick out. Here is Luca being a good big brother and insisting on pushing his sister. He really did help me because I was able to open the door and he pushed her right out.

Here's our pals - Carson and Ms. Rachel. Luca loves Ms. Rachel.

Our friends Cara and Lane.

Me and my kiddos!

Olivia wasn't looking in this one but Luca was.


Here's the Bday girl with her mom and dad.

The party was at Graeaters - since Sophies' party was a hit there Kelly thought she'd have it there, too!

Nicole's Bday cake.

Poor Olivia was taking a nap but I had to wake her up for the party - she's such a good sport. I have been really nervous because she prefers to sleep on her belly and she likes to cover her face with a blanket. Last night, when I went to cover her up she was face down so I tried to turn her around but she woke up. This makes me so nervous so I need to keep an eye on her more.

In other news, my sister and Chris arrived safely in the Ukraine. We are all so excited for them. I wonder if they are going to get two kids. I also wonder if they are going to get a boy or a girl, two boys, or maybe two girls or maybe one of each? The suspense is killing me but I'm super excited to be an auntie! The kid/s they will be adopting will be very fortunate to have parents like them! Here is their blog if you want to follow their journey. http://mbellestrifamily.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wow you did get some snow. Luca is such a good helper pushing the stroller. I bet he had fun at the b-day party.

    ReplyDelete