Super excited for a girls night out tonight! It's been 2 weeks since I last went out with the Moms because of weather it's been canceled. I'm also very excited that the gym has been working out for me. My goal was to go to the gym 3x a week but I've been going about 5x a week because I love getting a little one hour break from the kids and they love the daycare so it's perfect. I was super excited that my pants are no longer snug on me! Yay! It's working. My goals of reading one book a month isn't working out. I'm still struggling to finish Twilight - I'm thinking it's because I'm just not into it and that's why it's taking me forever to finish it. I've got to finish it by the end of this month!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Alternative Energy Award
Corey and I were invited to a dinner and awards ceremony for Tremont Electric. They received the Alternative Energy Award which is a huge honor especially since they were up against Fortune 500 companies and even NASA! Congrats! Aaron Lemiux who is holding the award is the inventor of the PEG and his wife Jill is right next to him. They adopted our dog Bianca from us since Luca was allergic. I was really hoping to see her since it's been almost a year since we gave her away. We miss her but we know she's in great hands. Jill and Aaron also own a boxer and Bianca loves other dogs so it was a perfect fit.

Super excited for a girls night out tonight! It's been 2 weeks since I last went out with the Moms because of weather it's been canceled. I'm also very excited that the gym has been working out for me. My goal was to go to the gym 3x a week but I've been going about 5x a week because I love getting a little one hour break from the kids and they love the daycare so it's perfect. I was super excited that my pants are no longer snug on me! Yay! It's working. My goals of reading one book a month isn't working out. I'm still struggling to finish Twilight - I'm thinking it's because I'm just not into it and that's why it's taking me forever to finish it. I've got to finish it by the end of this month!
Super excited for a girls night out tonight! It's been 2 weeks since I last went out with the Moms because of weather it's been canceled. I'm also very excited that the gym has been working out for me. My goal was to go to the gym 3x a week but I've been going about 5x a week because I love getting a little one hour break from the kids and they love the daycare so it's perfect. I was super excited that my pants are no longer snug on me! Yay! It's working. My goals of reading one book a month isn't working out. I'm still struggling to finish Twilight - I'm thinking it's because I'm just not into it and that's why it's taking me forever to finish it. I've got to finish it by the end of this month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment