I am very fortunate that they enjoy each others company. Today they were holding hands, hugging and gave each other a kiss and said "I love you."
When I was a little girl my Mom always cut my hair really short (boy short) because my sister had super long hair but I always wanted long hair. I never have any pictures of me in a pigtails and braids and I was so excited to do Olivia's hair today and couldn't believe she let me braid them. Aren't they so cute?
I bought Luca and Olivia these flip flops (on clearance last year at Target) and I thought they were so cute but, unfortunately, they both refused to wear them because they told me it hurt their toes. They didn't like the feeling of something in between their toes. Luca finally let me put them on him about a month ago but Olivia would still scream if I even attempted to put them on. Well, today, I asked Luca to get Olivia her shoes and he brought her the flip flops and because he brought them to her she didn't even fuss. I couldn't believe it that I had to take a picture. I love flip flops especially on their cute little feet!



No comments:
Post a Comment