Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy 35th Birthday Corey

Happy Birthday Corey! This morning I asked Luca how old he thought his Papa was and he told me 15!  Luca also wrote Corey a very nice Birthday card.  I need to a take a picture of it because I was so impressed that he wrote the letters HAPP in very neat handwriting and in order then he ran out of room and wrote the Y above the P.  He also wrote BIR and then said he was done writing letters! I thought it was pretty impressive how well he's writing at 3!


Olivia and Luca each got a turn to blow out the candle.  I know, the candle says 2 - I couldn't find our candles and I wanted Corey to be able to make a wish.


Yum!  Baskin and Robins Ice Cream Cake (Half Mint Chocolate Chip - Corey's favorite and Half Strawberry - for me and the kids!)


The kids love their Pottery Barn Backpacks - they even have matching lunchboxes to go with them! I love it, too because I no longer need to carry a diaper bag - they can carry their own snacks and stuff!
We had a really nice day today.  Luca had piano lessons and I took Olivia to the mall to meet up a good friend that recently moved and her son, Carson, is also good friends with Luca.  Corey met up with us after piano and we had lunch at the mall.  Then we came home for naptime and Corey went fishing on the river (which is across the street from us).  I made Corey a nice steak dinner with salad and a baked potato and of course, cake for dessert & his parents came and brought Corey his favorite - lemon meringue pie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment