Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 2 of Potty Training....

So today was semi-successful. Not as successful as yesterday, but still pretty good. Corey was pretty daring and took the kids to the grocery to pick up a few things then Chipotle to pick up lunch and Olivia didn't have an accident her 1st time out of the house! She even went in the potty at Chipotle - which is great. She did have an accident, like yesterday, while she ate lunch. She was not interested in going #2 in the potty. She ended up pooping on the floor in the bonus room. Olivia and I were also sitting on the leather chair in the office and all of a sudden I felt something warm and wet so that was her 3rd accident of the day. :( But she went on the potty about 8 times. I think she just doesn't let it all out and goes a little bit at a time or she just has a really small bladder. I'm definitely trying not to stress about it, I think it was more stressful trying to train Luca, but I've learned that they will have accidents so I can't get upset, but we'll keep trying. I'm hoping for no accidents tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. We potty trained Anneliese last week. She literally had 24 accidents on day one! She drinks A LOT! I used to change her diaper at least 12 times a day! Anyway, by Day 2 and on she was only having one or two a day. She just sometimes "starts" to go in her panties and then stops it till she gets onto the potty and lets the rest out. The DR said it takes a while for the muscles down there to stop the pee before it comes out at all so I am not discouraged about the 1 or 2 accidents. Good Luck Olivia and Momma!

    ReplyDelete