Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!!

I love Independence Day! It's a great way to reflect how lucky we are to live in such a great country full of freedom. I hope my kids will understand that they are very fortunate to live in this country. I watched a short clip on CNN today and they interviewed all types of people from different countries that said they would switch their lives with animals that live in the USA! Puts things into perspective!

Here we are at the parade. I love that we can ride our bikes to the parade. It was fun.

I think I take way too many pics that Luca gets annoyed, can you tell?
He's baaaack!  Nice to see Luca healthy and feeling good again!
I think it's hilarious that Olivia is obsessed with brushing her teeth.  She will sneak upstairs to the bathroom and  pull out the bench and grab her toothbrush and toothpaste several times a day...she's addicted!
Waving their flags at the veterans to show our appreciation for fighting for us everyday!
My little cheerleader clapping at all the veterans.
This thing was cool.
Very festive.
Olivia giving Papa a kiss! Isn't this sweet?
Luca is getting more comfortable riding his bike - he really enjoys it.
Instead of smiling he likes to do this and then will ask me if he can see his picture.
She hates wearing her helmet that I can't believe she wore it the entire ride to the parade.  Normally she will scream the entire time until we take it off or she will figure out how to take it off but not today!
Even though she's getting better sleeping in her toddler bed, she is soo sneaky and immediately after we tuck her into bed, she quietly sneaks downstairs. I didn't even know how long she was downstairs she was so quiet until I heard her sneeze! She loves bubbles!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics of the holiday weekend. My mozilla firefox hasn't been working and I haven't been able to see your blog. I finally caught up.

    ReplyDelete