Friday, July 15, 2011

Family Zoo Day!

Today was a perfect day to go to the zoo! Since Olivia has been sick all week we haven't been out of the house and when she woke up today she seemed to be feeling much better so we decided to go to the zoo and we asked Aunt JuJu, Uncle Kevin, Evie and Elle to come with us and we all had a good time.

This is my FAVORITE picture of the day! What's great is that we never even told them to hold hands - they did it on their own!

This was the 1st time this year that we went to the zoo!  They had the Flamingos out.  I learned something new.  The only way you can find out the sex of a flamingo is by it's DNA!

I love this little girl!  I'm SOO HAPPY she's finally feeling better.  After almost a full week of being sick she's back to her normal self. 
I love this picture, too of all the cousins together.  I love that they are so close.
My curious Luca.
The kids loved the Flamingos, especially since their new favorite movie is Gnomeo and Juliet.  One of the funny characters in that movie is a Flamingo named Featherstone.
Checking out the penguins.
Can you see the kids in the reflection?
This turtle is HUGE!
After lunch they decided to play ring around the rosie.
This Gorilla was hilarious. Not only did he pick his boogers, he also ate them.  Figures, he's the oldest gorilla in all the zoos in the US!
If only he was sticking his middle finger up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment