Monday, July 11, 2011

Erin & Jim's Wedding

We had a great weekend celebrating the marriage of my friend, Erin Johnson and Jim Marion, this weekend. She had asked me to stand in her wedding and I was honored! She was a gorgeous bride and the wedding was beautiful and probably the most emotional wedding I've ever been to, it was so sweet and you can tell they are very much in love!

Saying "I Do." I loved how Erin's Dad cleared his throat when Erin was reciting her vows - he wanted to her to speak up and once she heard her Dad she spoke up.


Getting ready to go to the rehearsal dinner.

Picture with Hagen and Kerry who were also in the wedding.

The Chi-O Bride and Chi-O bridesmaids. 
Nikki was asked to be in the wedding.  She even bought her dress but didn't know she was pregnant when she bought the dress.  She recently was diagnosed with gestational diabetes so she was unable to stand in the wedding but was there to celebrate!



Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Marion!

I loved our bouquets!  They were beautiful.

This is the only pic I got with all of us and Erin.


Hagan and I at the church!  She is so witty and funny - she told Corey and I "Why do ugly people have the cutest kids? "

In the limo bus.
This was the BIGGEST cookie table I have ever seen in any wedding!
There had to be about 10 tables full of cookies!
I loved the table we sat at it was a pretty wedding!
Congrats to Erin and Jim and thank you for allowing me to stand in your wedding.  I was honored!  You are both a beautiful couple and I hope you have an amazing honeymoon at Riveria Maya!

No comments:

Post a Comment