Luca had his very 1st dentist appointment today and as you can tell by the pictures...he wasn't a fan.
What shocks us is that we've seriously have been role playing for the past few months. When we brush his teeth at night we'll say "Hi, I'm Doctor Dave, what's your name?" He seemed like he loved it - we would brush his teeth and lay him down like he would at the dentist.
I'm glad that Corey took him because he ended up having to sit on Corey's lap and Corey had to hold him down while they cleaned his teeth.
I took Olivia to the doctors because while we were at the wedding she got sick - when we came back she had a fever of 103.8 which is the highest she's ever had. Grammy and Poppy watched the kids and they said she took four hour naps and even went to bed early. Poor girl has a virus that includes fever, being tired, not eating and diarrhea. :(
One great thing that happened yesterday when we got home was Olivia was hiding behind the couch pooping, I told her to go to the potty and poop and she said "No!" I put her on the potty anyway and she didn't want to go. Then I told her I would give her a sucker if she went on the potty. She still wasn't interested. Then she asked me to shut the door but didn't want me in the bathroom with her. I shut the door and 2 seconds later she said "Mommy! I went poo poo!" I came in and she did it! I was so happy! I think she's showing some signs of readiness. Let's hope I get the motivation to start potty training her officially before the end of the summer! I told myself that the last box of diapers will the last ones! So once those run out no more diapers for Olivia and hopefully forever!




No comments:
Post a Comment