Sunday, July 24, 2011

Officially Potty Trained!!!!

Olivia was accident-free today! I'm so proud of her!!!! She did amazing and even told us when she needed to go. We told her we'd give her a big sucker if she had no accidents today and she was motivated!


Love her! I do have to say that I am nervous about taking her out of the house on my own. I think she has a small bladder and has to go every hour.  I'm so lucky with Luca he only goes potty 3 to 4 times a day so when we are normally out I don't have to take him unless he drinks a lot of juice that day and he refuses to go #2 in public places with me. 


Luca is getting so big! He noticed hair on his legs which he's always had hair on his legs but he said I'm getting big I have hair on my legs and when I grow up I'll get hair under my arms like papa! So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment