Sunday, July 3, 2011

All American

My All American Boy having fun around the house. We were at a 50th Anniversary Party yesterday and it was a really beautiful ceremony outside someone's house who had 2 dogs. On the way home, Luca said "The doggy was sniffing peoples butt!" and started busting out laughing.

Maybe I should teach her to sit a little more lady like! At least she's got built in shorts under that skirt.
I love this picture of him.  I'm getting so much better at editing. Olivia was originally in the picture with him, this is his genuine smile not his cheesy camera smile, so,  I cropped her out b/c her back was facing me and enhanced the color a little.  I would love to take a photography class someday. 
They are so excited to go to the 4th of July parade tomorrow!  We had fun swimming at the pool all morning.
What a great 4th weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment