Yesterday before bedtime I gave the kids a snack. As they were taking their time eating their grapes we were singing our ABC's, Baa Baa Black Sheep and some other nursery rhymes. Then Luca and I were trying to make conversation and he said "I'm a man." I said "Oh really? And what is Olivia?" He said "She's a butterfly." It was really sweet. He must be catching on that we're having a Purple Butterfly themed Birthday party for Olivia this year.
Today was the Royal Wedding. I wasn't one of those who woke up early to watch it, although, I did DVR it. When Luca woke up this morning he normally watches his cartoons but I changed the channel to see the end of the ceremony. When Luca saw Kate he said "That's Zia!"
He says so many funny things everyday and I hate that when I go to write some of them down I can't remember. This age is so fun with their personalities.
Olivia ate so well when we were at my parents house and when we came home she got car sick and threw up all over the car, car seat and on herself. Poor girl ate so much from the restaurant that I think it was a bad idea that we ate and left immediately. Cleaning it up was nasty. We removed and washed the car seat, cleaned it with disinfectant, and I had to use a toothpick to get it out of all the tiny little crevices. Anyway, since we've been back home she hasn't been eating well at all. Yesterday I took her to the doc because the night before she had a fever but wouldn't let us take her temp in her ear so I thought maybe she had an ear infection. No ear infection. They also checked for strep again and it was negative. They said that they see more of her top teeth coming in and she could have had a low-grade fever from teething and that could be why she doesn't want to eat. I'm hoping she will feel better soon.
Luca always says the cutest things. How soon after you left did she throw up? Poor thing!
ReplyDeleteMary, Olivia threw up when we got on 270, thank God it was in Cbus! It was a lot of vomit. She ate an entire piece of that ice cream cake plus half of mine plus a good meal before that and it all come up.
ReplyDelete