Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter Bunny Visit...a Success!

My playgroup and some others from my moms group met at Easton today to take a picture with the Easter bunny. I can't believe how well all the kids did with the bunny. Out of all these kids, no one shed a tear!


So, I originally bought Olivia this super cute Easter dress, then I tried coordinating colors since she has green in it, I bought Luca's outfit, and I also bought myself a purple dress for Easter and Corey bought a purple polo. Well, I should have had O try the dress on. It said it was 18 Months thinking 18 to 24 months but it was really tight around her rib cage and she kept saying "too tight!" She was miserable in the dress and it was so short she looked like shirley temple. I ended up buying her a new dress and now all of our coordinating outfits for our photo session won't be so coordinating!
Nonno and Nonna came along to visit with the Easter bunny and they've been a huge help.
It looks like Luca needs to go to the bathroom...maybe it's the fountains?
I LOVE THIS PIC!  My fav!
This one was cute, too.  I just took it in front of White Barn Candle Shop in the mall and it had the cutest spring colors that matched Luca's outfit.  It looks so Pottery Barn!
Luca calls this and any other button up shirt he owns his "work shirt...like Papa's."
Olivia wasn't so sure at first.  I was so disappointed b/c apparently the water fountain in the mall overflowed and there was water everywhere. They told us no Easter bunny until they cleaned it up.
Well, after rushing all morning to get the kids at the mall at 10am, breakfast, giving the kids a bath, dressing them up, AND getting Luca so excited about the Easter bunny, I asked if they could at least see the bunny and that there were going to be 14+ kids disappointed that there is no Easter bunny.  So that's why the Easter bunny is sitting in the corner outside of the mall. 

But of course as soon as I get my kids changed out of their pretty clothes, the floor and equipment was all dry and the Easter Bunny was back in business. I was happy that Olivia actually sat on the bunnies lap and Luca was so happy to see the bunny.  I really enjoy doing these types of events because they get so happy and excited, I love it.  He asked the bunny for Marshmallows for Easter.  I love that he doesn't ever ask for much.

1 comment: