Monday, April 25, 2011
Such a Flirt!
Corey and I took the kids to Chipotle, their favorite place. That's one of the only places where the kids actually eat pretty well and it's healthier than taking them to a fast food chain so we are always happy to take them there, especially since we like it, too! Anyway, we were all sitting at our table eating our burrito bowls and Luca started to drink his water and he had this glazed look and the water came out of his mouth. Corey and I both thought something was wrong with him and we asked if he was ok and he wasn't really responding to us, he was just staring, and finally he snapped out of it and said "What's her name?" and I turned around and there was this really pretty woman behind us! Corey and I were relieved he was ok but started to bust out laughing because he was in awe of this woman that his jaw literally dropped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment