Monday, April 11, 2011

Tu Tu Cute!

This isn't the best pic, I'm only posting this so you can see all her teeth! She has a total of 6 right now. (She kind of looks like the cartoon character in the movie Up).


Here is a picture of Ellie from the movie Up who I think O looks like b/c of her teeth. BTW Olivia's favorite movie is UP. She loves it!


She is having so much fun with Nonno.
I totally forgot about this tutu jammy that my friend Rachel bought when O was born.  She was so happy to twirl around in it.
She is so happy to see her Nonno and Nonna.
I am too! 

Luca is, too!

Luca always comes to our room when he wakes up.  Now he comes in our room and says "Can I go see Nonno and Nonna?" and he goes in their room and lays in bed with them for a little bit.
They are going on a "vacation" to Michigan tomorrow and Corey and I are coming on Friday so they'll have a few days with Nonno and Nonna on their own. 
Luca was so excited to pack his stuff in his new suitcase he got at Xmas.  This is the 1st time they get to use their suitcases.  He even helped me pack his clothes!  I will of course miss them but I am looking forward to getting so much done while they are not here.  We've decided to list our home after Easter so I've got to clean out my closet and get this house "staged."  Corey will be working on a ton of projects around the house while I'll be in Michigan for a week.  It's amazing that even though this house is brand new, getting flat paint was not a good idea with 2 kids.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Your Dad sure seems young! Its awesome how he can still throw the little ones around! Olivia's hair is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O is flying with the teeth!

    And yes, flat paint sucks. We had no option when we built, I tried and tried to talk our builder into letting us do anything else, but they wouldn't let us. I HATE IT! We've only painted 2 rooms since we moved in 2.5 years ago and most of the rest of the house desperately needs it!

    ReplyDelete