Monday, April 4, 2011

LOVE

The kids looked so cute today that I got my camera out and took some shots of them.


Mary, Leo  and I recently booked a photo session with a photographer in Toledo the weekend of Easter. We are hoping the entire fam pic will turn out nicely and frame it for a Mother's Day/Father's Day gift for my parents.  I can't wait b/c this photographer does some great work. But this is what happens when I tell Luca to smile.
And this is what happens when I tell Olivia to smile.  I sure hope they aren't this cheesy and can learn that they can smile and open their eyes at the same time at the photo session!
Luca give your sister a kiss! 
Olivia give your brother a kiss!  I guess they follow directions well, right?
Luca was wiped out from my little 2 minute mini session with them, let's hope he'll manage an hour and a half session with 2 other families! Can you tell I'm a little nervous?

So here's a cute story to share. I went to the grocery store tonight and Corey put the kids to bed. He said that Luca was putting away the dominoes and Olivia was upstairs and he noticed how she was quiet so he got nervous that she was getting into something because that's what happens when they are quiet. She took her bean bag in her room and put it next to her crib and crawled into her crib and laid down with her paci in her mouth. Corey asked her if she was tired and she said "I go ni ni." She put herself to bed! How cute.

1 comment:

  1. It will be interesting to see how all the kids do during the photoshoot.

    ReplyDelete