Recently, we've been playing Hide N' Go Seek with the kids. At first, they were horrible at it. They would hide and as we would walk in the room I would say "I wonder where Luca is?" And he would say "I'm here!" And he would run out of his hiding spot. But lately, they've been getting really good at it.
Olivia is constantly hiding now. Every time we need to get out the door she is hiding somewhere. Even when I take her out of the car she will cover her face like she's hiding. She loves Hide N' Go Seek. Even though it's fun to play as a family it's not so fun for me anymore b/c I have to look for them all the time b/c they think we are playing hide n go seek all day long!
I'm so excited my parents are coming in town soon! This month is going to be a lot of fun. Gabri is turning one and Mary & Chris are going to throw her an amazing Bday party. My parents 40th Anniversary is on Easter Sunday so we are taking them out to a really fancy dinner plus we are doing our family photo, too! It will be nice to spend some time with my family. I can't wait!




Olivia looks so grown up. We are excited to celebrate Gabriella 1st Birthday too!
ReplyDelete