Sunday, May 1, 2011

You Look Pretty, Mommy!

Yesterday I went to my friends bridal shower in Youngstown.  Before I left Luca said "You look pretty, Mommy!"  This was with no help from anyone, he said it on his own and it was the sweetest thing that totally made my day.  We also took the kids to the park and he picked a flower (ok, so it was a dandelion) gave it to me and said "Here Momma!" 

Luca and Olivia took out all the DVD's in the drawer and spread it all over the floor.  My rule is they can play with one toy at a time,  Luca wanted to play with some flashcards, I said "If you put away all the DVD's you can play with your flashcards" and he said "Chill out, Mommy!"  Corey heard him in the other room and started laughing.    I can't explain how fun this age is when they start to tell us what they think.  And here's my last story and I won't bore you anymore.  My parents were in town for part of this weekend to spend some more time with the kids before they went back to Florida.  My Dad said he had to go to the bathroom and Luca said "Can I go with you?"  My Dad said "No, I'll be right back."  Then Luca said "Do you have a penis, Nonno?"  And my Dad said yes and Luca said "Can I see it?"  OMG it was hilarious!

1 comment: